Thursday, February 12, 2009

Feb 2009 I'm tired of snow believe it or not.




I would add new pictures of the snow but they would just look like the ones in December. Our view out the kitchen window has not changed. Just snow and frost and snow and frost etc, etc.
Our Temp has not changed from cold to colder back to cold. We drive to Pocatello and they have had days that have melted their snow drifts and all. We just stay frozen. The frost forms on the trees and then drops off and freezes on the ground. Oh well the seed houses have been tempting me with great buys. Mom threatins me. We have been healthy and happy. We have enjoyed working on Nic and Rita's new house and also get bummed from the back out of their buyer. We have faith that it will happen.
Looking forward to Madelyn's blessing. Lov all of you. I have some good sunset pictures that I will get posted soon. Bye youall

3 comments:

Rita Peck said...

What gorgeous pictures. Wish we could sunsets like that from our window. Hope it warms up in Aberdeen soon.

orhedricks said...

Love the pictures. Beautiful. We are sick of the cold and snow too. Spring where are you??????

Katie Olsen said...

Wonderful Pictures. We still have lots of snow. Saturday I had a hard time driving home cause I couldn't see in front of the hood and if there wasn't a car coming I could not tell where I was on the road.

Dad's Garden

Dad's Garden
Look at Me

Welcome Home

Welcome Home
Aberdeen Park for Welcome Home

Tall Sunflower and Corn

Tall Sunflower and Corn
Featuring Dad

Peck Men

Peck Men
Our Three Son's