Here it is the end of September and we are still harvesting out of the garden. Last night Nic and Rita and Martin and Jamie came with their families and we went and picked up potatoes for them. The Porter's came with Nic and Rita. It was good to help them get some potatoes for their storage also. If Nannette comes for Thanksgiving and has some room going back we will send some back for you all in Oregon. Hopefully Kim and Phil will be meeting us some day soon and we will share with them. Andrew and Rae I think they will be dried up by the time we get to come and see you. Katie and Mike gets them in Grace. We also have pumpkins for everyone too. And some great winter squash, like hubbard. It has been such a good summer, I hate to see it come to a close. I love the garden and the yard work, even though I never get it done. I'm tired of the produce coming out of it, but I'm grateful that I have had it and been able to share it with some of you. I wish we all lived closer, wouldn't that be fun to that ability to get together more often. We miss you all and enjoy when we can get together. We love you all and hope and pray for all of you. God Bless you all. Love Mom and Dad
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dad's Garden
Look at Me
Welcome Home
Aberdeen Park for Welcome Home
Tall Sunflower and Corn
Featuring Dad
Peck Men
Our Three Son's



2 comments:
Thanks for the produce this year. My garden was so sad.
Your blog on my computer shows the pretty fall background. So I don't know if we fixed it or not. I love the produce from your garden. I have more frozen and processed produce than I have had ever. Thank you so much!!
Post a Comment